I can’t seem to find any information on how laws are made in B.C. (on a Provincial level). After spending time on Google trying to find info, I’m not sure where to look. It was a lot easier to research how laws are made on a federal level. I seem to have hit a road block.
These are the searches I tried for how laws are made provincially and municipally:
- How are laws made provincially?
- How does BC pass provincial law?
- How municipal laws are made
- How are BC provincial laws made
- How are provincial laws passed
- How BC laws are made
- How do I start a city bylaw in Coquitlam?
…but I didn’t find any useful results.