The slime mould finished solving the maze last night at around 7:30 pm. I got a picture of it at 4 pm, then forgot about it until 7:25 pm, when I checked on it and found that it had solved the maze, so I’m not sure exactly when it finished, but it was sometime just before 7:30 – maybe 6:30 or 7:00.
Today we transferred the filter paper from our second sclerotia attempt to an empty petri dish, cutting out sections that had other mould growing on them. We put that culture back into the incubator (along with the others) to let the filter paper dry out. We also changed the oats in the other living cultures.