Monday, March 4th 2013

Today we took the sclerotia out of the incubator.  It didn’t look very promising.  Most of it had died and looked infected.  We cut the small area of ‘normal’ looking sclerotia out and kept in in a petri dish in hopes it would dry out completely and be usable in the future.  We also changed the oats in our living culture.


Please see my inquiry partner’s blog entry for more details:



Post a comment

You may use the following HTML:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>