Monday, December 17th 2012

On Sunday my partner and I went hunting in the forest for slime mould.  First we found some fungus we thought was slime mould, but when we took it home to examine we found out it was actually some kind of orange jelly fungus.  We went hunting again and brought back a few more samples, though non of them appear to be the illusive slime physarum polycephalum.  They may be part of the family of slime moulds, but are not what we need for our experiment.  Today we looked at the samples we brought back under a microscope (during inquiry time).

Post a comment

You may use the following HTML:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>